This is a gift voucher experience that includes the following with our all female team in our luxury Exeter Studio.
- A full consultation before the experience with Julie, Karen or Charlotte
- The studio on hire exclusively for them with no one else in the building
- A professional make over with dry hair styling
- Support before and during the shoot
- A drink on arrival
- A photo shoot taking up to one hour on the day
- A private viewing of their images on the day or up to one week later
- Five 9×6 mounted images or digital images are included in this offer
We are experts at body confidence at kensa boudoir, so we know that someone may feel shy, anxious or may have lots of questions before their experience. This is why its so important for us at Kensa Boudoir to have a consultation either on the phone or in person before the day of their shoot, of course, we will do this once they have received the voucher as not spoil any surprises.
In total this will last up to 3 hours on the day including hair and make up and the photo shoot itself. If they opt for a same day viewing of the images then the experience may last longer. All of this will be discussed with the recipient.
Everyone’s confidence levels are different and there isn’t any type of person we haven’t worked with before, even those that are extremely anxious. Some people may want to wear a favorite outfit, there is no pressure to wear lingerie and of course we will always consider areas of peoples bodies that they are not confident with.
Once this has been purchased we will contact you with in 7 days to discuss the experience and then post a voucher to yourself. We always do this so we can get to know about the person we will be photographing and get to know a bit about them, it adds to the personal touch. It will either be Julie, Karen or Charlotte that contacts you to discuss the experience.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please email us at the studio on email@example.com or call us on 01392 757040
(Communication times may be limited as we work from home where we can during any national lockdown)